Search This Blog

Multiple Intelligences Test (1)

Written By Heni Puspita on Thursday, March 31, 2011 | 8:06 AM


Here there are a number of statements. You are asked to assign values to each of these statements, in accordance with your self-image.

1 = Statement does not describe you at all
2 = Statement describes you very little
3 = Statement describes you somewhat
4 = Statement describes you pretty well
5 = Statement describes you exactly

1. I really like working with objects.  
2. I have an extensive vocabulary and can express myself well using those words.
3. I have the ability to help resolve disputes among my friends.
4. I can easily remember the words / lyrics of a song.  
5. I can explain complex topics into something simple and easy to understand.  
6. I always do things step by step.
7. I know myself well and understand my behavior.  
8. I love activities that involve many people.  
9. I am easy to learn by listening to lectures and discussions.
10. I feel the change in mood when listening to music.  
11. I enjoy puzzles, crossword puzzles, and problems involving logic.  
12. When learning, drawings and diagrams are important to me.
13. I am sensitive to the moods and feelings of people around me.  
14. I learned better if I can move and do it themselves.  
15. I take care or like animals or plants.
16. I have to see the benefits that I can get before I start to learn something.  
17. I need privacy and quietness while working and thinking.  
18. When you I music, I know what instruments are used.
19. I can easily remember and look back on events I've ever experienced.  
20. I like and interested in topics related to the environment.  
21. I can easily recognize the direction.
22. I like taking notes  
23. I have good body balance and enjoy physical activity.  
24. I understand the relation among events and experiences.
25. I am able to work together in a group.  
26. I understand how the body works and pay attention to my health.  
27. I am perceptive and observant; often see something that is overlooked by others.
28. I am easily agitated (e.g., having to sit still for a long time).  
29. I like working or studying alone (no need to be accompanied by someone else).  
30. I like music or creating songs.
31. I love working with numbers and solving mathematical problems.  
32. I can read the weather changes according to natural conditions.    

Linguistic Intelligence = no. 5 + 9 + 21 + 22
Logic Intelligence - Mathematics = no. 6 + 11 + 24 + 31
Visual Intelligence - Spatial = no. 2 + 12 + 19 + 27
Musical Intelligence = no. 4 + 10 + 18 + 30
Interpersonal Intelligence = no. 3 + 8 + 13 + 25
Intrapersonal Intelligence = no. 7 + 16 + 17 + 29
Kinesthetic Intelligence - PE = no. 1 + 14 + 23 + 28
Natural Intelligence = no. 15 + 20 + 26 + 32


Source:
Picture - Reuploaded by me, original picture HERE.
Post - Edited and translated by me, original article HERE.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

Free counters!