Search This Blog

Level 1.6 Talking about Possessions

Written By Heni Puspita on Monday, April 4, 2011 | 10:48 PM



Tessa : We have to prepare the stuff we need for picnic.
Molly  : Have you got a beach mat?
Tessa : Yes, I have. Have you got a digital camera?
Molly  : No, I haven’t but I can borrow my cousin’s.
Tessa : That’s great. Have you got any plastic glasses?
Molly  : Yes, I have. How about plastic plates? Have you got any?
Tessa : Yes, I have. I’ve still got some from my last birthday party.

Have
you
got
a
beach mat?

Yes,
I
have

No,
I
haven’t
Has
she

an
umbrella?


she
has


she


he

any
plastic glasses


he



he


I
have
got
a
beach mat.
She
has

an
umbrella.
He


some
plastic glasses.





I
haven’t
got
a
beach mat.
She
hasn’t

an
umbrella.
He


any
plastic glasses.

Source:
Picture - Reuploaded by me, I can't find the original picture/link.
Post - My English notebook.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

Free counters!