Search This Blog

Level 4.15 Giving Directions (2)

Written By Heni Puspita on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 | 6:37 PM


Useful expressions

Asking for directions:

Is there a bank on the corner of Bradley Boulevard?
I'm lost. Do you know where the bank is?
Can you tell me where the bakery is?
I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I was wondering how do I get to St. Paul's Hospital from here?
Do you know where the nearest police station is?

Asking for repetition:

I don't get it. Could you repeat it again please?
I'm sorry, I'm lost. Can you repeat that?

Giving thanks:

Thanks, you've been very helpful
Don't mention it, good luck.
Thanks, you've been a big help
OK, this has been very helpful
Thanks for your time
No problem

Source:
Picture - Reuploaded by me, I can't fnd the original picture/link.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

Free counters!