Search This Blog

Level 4.14 Giving Directions (1)

Written By Heni Puspita on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 | 4:55 PM


Jane      : Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the store, please?
Adam    : Sure. From the train station, turn left,
                go along Central Avenue, until you come to Second Street, turn right,
                go along Second Street, until you come to Main Street, turn left,
                the store is on the corner of Main Street and Second Street,
                opposite the movie theater.
Jane      : Thanks, you’ve been very helpful.
Adam    : You’re welcome.


A : Excuse me, but I think I might be lost
B : Where are you trying to go?
A : To the police station.
B : Just go down the street and make the second left,
       you will have to walk down that street about a kilometer,
       and the police station is across from Robinsons.
A : Down here and turn left on the second block, 
      and go down the road about a kilometer and it's opposite the Robinsons?
B : That's it.
A : Thanks.


A : Can you tell me where the bakery is?
B : Sure, turn right here and go down about four blocks then turn left, 
       that is Warren Road, go down there, 
       you will see it on the left side of the street.
A : I'm sorry, I'm lost. Can you repeat that?
B : Turn right, go down this road for blocks and turn left at the intersection of Warren Road, 
       walk down Warren Road, 
       the bakery is on the left side of the road.
A : Oh thanks, I got it now.
B : If you can't find it, just ask someone.
A : Thanks, you've been a big help.


Source:
Pictures - www.englishexercises.org - (reuploaded by me). 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

Free counters!