Search This Blog

Level 4.10 Checking

Written By Heni Puspita on Monday, March 28, 2011 | 11:22 PM


Mrs. Gillian      : Becky!
Becky               : Yes, Mum.
Mrs. Gillian      : Have you washed the dishes yet?
Becky               : Yes, I have. I have already washed the dishes.
Mrs. Gillian      : Have you watered the plants?
Becky               : Yes, I have. I’ve already watered the plants.
Mrs. Gillian      : And have you taken a shower yet?
Becky               : No, I haven’t. I haven’t taken a shower yet.
Mrs. Gillian      : Have you done your homework yet?
Becky               : No, I haven’t. I haven’t done my homework yet.
Mrs. Gillian      : You’d better take a shower and do your homework soon. We’re going to eat out tonight.
Becky               : OK, Mum!

Have

you
they
washed
watered
taken
done
the dishes
the plants
a shower
the homework
yet?
Has
she
he





Yes,
I
they
have.



she
he
has.







No,
I
they
haven’t.



she
he
hasn’t.







I
They
have
already
washed
watered
taken
done
the dishes.
the plants.
a shower.
the homework.
She
He
has





I
They
haven’t
washed
watered
taken
done
the dishes
the plants
a shower
the homework
yet.
She
He
hasn’t






Source:
Picture - Reuploaded by mw, original picture HERE.
Post - My English notebook.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

Free counters!