Search This Blog

Level 4.12 Talking About Future Plans

Written By Heni Puspita on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 | 12:21 AM


Luisa    : Eddie, when is your next vacation?

Eddie   : Next month.

Luisa    : Where are you going to go?

Eddie   : I’m going to go to Hawaii.

Luisa    : Lucky you! How long are you going to be on vacation?

Eddie   : I’m going to be on vacation for about 2 weeks.

Luisa    : What are you going to do?

Eddie   : I’m going to sunbathe, sail, surf, dive… I’m going to do a lot of things.

Luisa    : Who are you going to go with?

Eddie   : I’m going to go with my best friends.

Luisa    : I hope you’re going to bring back with you some interesting souvenirs.

Eddie   : Don’t worry, I’m going to buy some for you.

Luisa    : Thank you Eddie.

Eddie   : Don’t mention it. You’re my best cousin anyway.


What
Where
When
Who
How
am
I
going
to
do
go
play
watch
go
?

are
you
they
we
is
she
he
it







I
am
(not) going
to
read
go
play
watch
go
a book.
to Bali.
beach volleyball.
Toy Story 3.
by car.


We
They
are

She
He
is


Source:
Pictures - Reuploaded by me, but I can't find the original pictures/links.
Post - My English notebook.

2 komentar:

Fadli Firmansyah said...

Jadi mudah belajar bahasa inggrisnya nih......... Thanks.

Heni Puspita said...

You're welcome

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

Free counters!