Search This Blog

Level 4.2 Describing People (2)

Written By Heni Puspita on Thursday, March 24, 2011 | 4:04 PM


Sandra  : My mom lost her jewelries.
Mary     : What happened?
Sandra  : A thief broke into my house last night. I saw someone climb out of the window.
Mary     : What did the thief look like?
Sandra  : He was big and tall, about 1.80 m.
Mary     : Was he young?
Sandra  : I think so. Maybe he was about 25 years old.
Mary     : Did you see his face?
Sandra  : No, I didn’t. He wore a ski mask. But I remember he had a very big nose.
Mary     : Have you called the police yet?
Sandra  : I’ve already called the police. I hope they’ll find the thief soon.

What did she look like?
What did he look like?
What did they look like?

She      +          was      +     adjective
He’s     +          was      +     adjective
They’    +          were     +    adjective

She      +          had       +          noun
He        +          had       +          noun
They     +          had       +          noun

Source:
Picture - Reuploaded by me, original picture HERE.
Post - My English notebook.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

Free counters!