Search This Blog

Level 4.3 Describing People’s Clothes

Written By Heni Puspita on Thursday, March 24, 2011 | 4:40 PM

In a restaurant

Sally     : Hi, Rachel. How are you?
Rachel  : Hi, Sally. I’m good, and you?
Sally     : I’m fine. What are you doing here?
Rachel  : I’m waiting for my cousin here. She’s wearing a yellow blouse and a black skirt. 
                 Have you seen her?
Sally     : Yes, I have. She’s right over there.
Rachel  : Ah, yes. I see her. Why don’t you join us for lunch?
Sally     : It’s my pleasure.

What is she wearing?
What is he wearing?

She      +          is          +          wearing             +          a yellow blouse.
                                                                                         a striped blue skirt.
He        +          is          +          wearing             +          black pants.
                                                                                         a checked jacket.


Source:
Picture - Word by Word Picture Dictionary, Steven J. Molinsky and Bill Bliss (1994).
Post - My English notebook.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

Free counters!